Mutual funds could be an appropriate investment solution for you.
Wizely has partnered with ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund to bring to you a video series on 'Understanding Mutual Funds'. This series will answer all your questions on mutual funds and help you make well-informed investments decisions.
In this video, we will aim to what are mutual funds and how can you benefit from investing in mutual funds.
What is a Mutual Fund?
A mutual fund is a single pool of money collected from a large number of investors. This pool is then invested by Asset Management Companies (AMC) across stocks, bonds and other securities, based on defined objectives ranging from generating regular income to growing your money in the long term.
So what's in it for you?
Benefits of Investing in Mutual Funds
- Mutual funds help you diversify and aim to lower your investment risk as they invest in a broad range of securities.
- Professional fund managers supported by experienced research teams save you the trouble of having to select from numerous securities.
- The industry is also well-regulated and transparent. You will get regular information on the value of your investments and where your money is being invested.
- Your funds are also easily accessible and can be retrieved quickly. And it's not expensive either.
- Systematic Investment Plans (SIPs) allow you to invest small, calculated amounts regularly.
Always remember to make informed investment decisions and invest an appropriate amount as per your goals and risk appetite.
(Disclaimer: Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)